Technical Services Engineer Vacancy
Marley Alutec - the UK leader in innovative aluminium rainwater drainage, fascia, soffit and coping solutions - have a vacancy for a Technical Services Engineer to work in our Technical Department
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Knowledge and experience of working with CAD systems.
- Experienced in reading from architectural drawings.
- Experience in dealing directly with customers.
- Can communicate effectively at all levels and able to strengthen relationships in and outside of the organization.
- Ability to check own work to obtain high levels of accuracy before completion of task.
- Able to plan and organize own workload effectively.
Experience of the construction industry would be beneficial.
If you have experience and skills matching the requirements of this vacancy, please apply online https://resourcebank.avature.net/aliaxiscareers/JobDetail/Bedford-Technical-Services-Engineer/18767. Please inform your line manager that you are applying.
Strictly no agencies please.