Sustainable product design, quality and performance
Marley Alutec is committed to designing the most sustainable, durable and high performance systems possible. Sustainable design creates products with a lower carbon footprint, longevity and low maintenance.
All Alutec eaves solutions have a life expectancy of 50 years or more, all are manufactured using only marine grade aluminium and require little or no maintenance.
The performance, quality and longevity of all products are backed by the knowledge that Alutec is a long established and financially sound company and part of the Aliaxis group, ensuring complete peace of mind for specifiers and building owners.
Benefits of Marley Alutec’s product ranges:
- Life expectancy of 50 years or more
- Near-zero maintenance, only periodic aesthetic cleaning required
- Marine grade aluminium, Alutec systems will outlast other grade aluminium systems
- Industry leading flow rate performance
- Innovative and sustainable design
- Durable and strong, made from extruded and cast aluminium, making Marley Alutec systems more resistant to damage than steel, roll-form or PVC systems
- Traditional and modern range options
- Full technical support and design service
- Aluminium is 65% lighter than cast iron, making Alutec's products easier and safer to install